- B.S.E in Computer Science and Engineering, B.M.S College of Engineering, Bangalore, India. 2014.
- M.S.E in Robotics, University of Pennsylvania. 2017.
- Ph.D in Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania. 2023 (expected).
- (May 2016 - May 2017) Rehabilitation Robotics Lab: Research Assistant
- Developed a multiple-camera stereo vision system to integrate with existing Smart Toy Gym structure
- Developed an infant body part tracking algorithm to detect and track infant body pose and motion in 3D
- Supervisor: Dr. Michelle Johnnson
- (April 2016 - May 2017): Kumar Robotics Lab: Research Assistant
- Developed method to detect and count fruit in cluttered agricultural environments for automated counting and yield estimation using deep learning
- Computer vision and machine learning research engineer in the Precision Agriculture research group
- Supervisor: Dr. Vijay Kumar and Dr. Camillo J. Taylor
- (June 2017 - Jan 2018): Kumar Robotics Lab: Applications Developer
- Integrated an embedded GPU based dense stereo depth estimation algorithm into existing multi-rotor platforms
- Implemented real-time deep learning based segmentation algorithms for multi-rotor platforms on an embedded GPU device
- Investigated other high-performance hardware for accelerating real-time perception and learning tasks for multi-rotor platforms
- Supervisor: Dr. Camillo J. Taylor
- Google Student Ambassador at B.M.S College of Engineering
- NVIDIA Jetson Champ at University of Pennsylvania